Are you interested in becoming a Nail Technician, Make up Artist or Beauty Therapist? Then look no further than Aylesbury College for courses to get you started.
We offer a range of Beauty and Holistic Therapy courses that will prepare you for a career in your chosen field. Set within our purpose-built modern salons, all courses cover theoretical and practical aspects of training, and progression routes are available to further develop skills in specific aspects of the industry. So whether its learning how to plan and create nail art designs or learning how administer a range of body massage treatments, our range of qualifications (including Certificates, Diplomas and NVQ’s) will help you acquire the skills and knowledge, which will allow you to achieve success in the Holistic and Beauty Therapy Industry. We also offer Apprenticeships in Beauty Therapy, which allow you to gain a foundation in advanced practical skills whilst earning a wage and a recognised qualification. If you are thinking about doing a Beauty Therapy Course in the Buckinghamshire area, please click below to find out details of the courses hosted at Aylesbury College.
All Beauty Therapy Courses:
- Level 1 Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- Level 2 Certificate in Nail Technology
- Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy (Part Time)
- Level 3 Certificate in Swedish Massage
- Level 3 Diploma in Aromatherapy
- Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- Level 3 Diploma in Complementary Therapies
- Level 3 Diploma in Make-Up Artistry
- Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology