English for Speakers of Other Languages
Thinking about undertaking an English Course to support your applications for employment or in further education? Then look no further than Aylesbury College for courses to get you started.
The English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) courses are designed for people whose first language is not English, but who want to improve their spoken and written language skills, to help at work or in everyday life. So whether it’s learning about UK society and culture or increasing your vocabulary in English, the skills you will pick up in our ESOL Courses will help further your language skills to support education and employment applications. If you are thinking about doing an English For Speakers Of Other Languages Course in the Buckinghamshire area, please click below to find out details of the courses hosted at Aylesbury College.
- College Certificate in Basic ESOL
- Entry 1 Certificate in ESOL Skills for Life
- Entry 2 Certificate in ESOL Skills for Life - Speaking & Listening
- Entry 3 Certificate in ESOL Skills for Life
- Level 1 Certificate in ESOL Skills for Life
- Level 2 Certificate in ESOL Skills for Life
- Preparation of International English Language Testing System (IELTS)