Foundation Learning Courses
Sometimes we need a little longer than others, or we respond better in smaller groups. If this sounds familiar and you are looking into Foundation Learning Courses, then look no further than Aylesbury College to get started.
These courses will enable those with learning difficulties and/or disabilities to build on existing strengths and develop confidence, creativity and personal skills. Alongside this, courses for NEETS and for those preparing for employment means that Aylesbury College has courses that can further enhance your employment prospects. So whether its learning transferrable skills like how to prepare food and cook at home or learning British Sign Language, our Foundation Learning Courses will help provide you with the confidence and independence to progress. If you are thinking about doing a Foundation Learning Course in the Buckinghamshire area, please click below to find out details of the courses hosted at Aylesbury College.
- Award in Preparation for Employment
- Entry 3 Award in Progressions: Functional Skills English
- Entry 3 Award in Progressions: Functional Skills Maths
- Entry 3 Award in Skills for Performing Arts
- Entry 3 Supported Internship
- Entry Level 3 BTEC Certificate in Workskills
- Level 1 Award in Arts in Motion
- Level 1 Award in Retail Knowledge
- Moving on up in Vocational Studies -Award