Hairdressing and Barbering Courses
Are you interested in becoming a Hairdresser or Barber? Then look no further than Aylesbury College for courses to get you started.
The Hairdressing and Barbering Courses develop skills and prepare students for a career in the industry. All courses cover theoretical and practical aspects of training and progression routes are available to further develop skills in specific aspects of the industry. Set within our purpose-built modern salons, all courses cover theoretical and practical aspects of training. Whether its learning how to style and dress long hair or learning how cut facial hair to shape, our range of qualifications (including Diplomas and NVQ’s) will help you acquire the skills and knowledge, which will allow you to achieve success in the Hairdressing and Barbering Industry. We also offer Apprenticeships in Hairdressing, which allow you to gain a foundation in advanced practical skills whilst earning a wage and a recognised qualification. If you are thinking about doing a Hairdressing and Barbering Course in the Buckinghamshire area, please click below to find out details of the courses hosted at Aylesbury College.
- Entry Level Certificate in an Introduction to the Hair and Beauty Sector
- Level 1 Diploma in Barbering
- Level 1 Diploma in Hairdressing
- Level 2 Apprenticeship in Hairdressing
- Level 2 Certificate in Barbering
- Level 2 Diploma in Barbering
- Level 2 Diploma in Hairdressing
- Level 2 Diploma in Hairdressing (Part Time)
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Hairdressing
- Level 3 Award in Creative Hairdressing Design Skills
- Level 3 Diploma in Hairdressing