Health and Social Care Courses
Are you interested in working as a Carer, Social Worker or something similar? Then look no further than Aylesbury College for courses to get you started.
These courses will prepare you for a career in a variety of work-related areas including Health and Social Care. You will take part in practical work experience placements that complement theoretical study. So whether its learning about supporting someone during palliative care or helping families and children, the skills you will pick up in our Health and Social Care Courses will help give you the skills and knowledge to help achieve success in this sector. If you are thinking about doing a one of our Health and Social Care Courses, please click below to find out details of the courses hosted at Aylesbury College.
- Level 1 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Level 1 Diploma in Introduction to Health, Social Care and Children’s and Young People’s Settings
- Level 1 Workshop in Assisted Living: Telehealth and Telecare Awareness
- Level 2 Certificate in Assisted Living: Telehealth and Telecare
- Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Level 3 Certificate in Assisted Living: Telehealth and Telecare
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (90-Credit)
- Level 3 Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care