We offer a variety of professional courses that are recognised by and developed with employers in mind, and there are others that help you become more marketable. We offer courses endorsed by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), Counselling & Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body, Microsoft IT Academy, as well as mandatory, industry-specific courses.
If you’re in the Buckinghamshire area and interested in undertaking one of our Professional Courses, please click below to find out details of the courses hosted at Aylesbury College.
All Professional Courses:
- Level 2 AAT Certificate in Accounting
- Level 2 Certificate in Accounting (Part-time)
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
- Level 3 CIPD Certificate in Human Resource Practice
- Level 3 Diploma in Accounting (Part-time)
- Level 4 AAT Diploma in Accounting
- Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Level 5 CIPD Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Microsoft Office: Skills for Work