Are you interested in working as a Fitness Instructor, Personal Trainer or something similar? Then look no further than Aylesbury College for courses to get you started.
Our Sport and Recreation courses have been designed to meet the needs of everybody, whether you wish to undertake an academic or a vocational work-related route. Courses include instructing exercise and fitness, sports nutrition and sports massage therapy. So whether its learning about sports nutrition or sports coaching, the skills you will pick up in our Sports Courses will help give you the skills and knowledge to help achieve success in the Fitness Industry. If you are thinking about doing a one of our Sports Courses, and you’re in the Buckinghamshire area, please click below to find out details of the courses hosted at Aylesbury College.
All Sport and Recreational Courses:
- Level 1 Diploma in Sport and Active Leisure
- Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
- Level 2 Diploma in Increasing Participation in Sport and Active Leisure in Community Settings
- Level 2 Diploma in Sport
- Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Level 3 Diploma in Increasing Participation in Sport and Active Leisure in Community Settings
- Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sport
- Level 4 HNC in Exercise, Health & Fitness