Are you interested in working as a Teacher, Assessor or something similar? Then look no further than Aylesbury College for courses to get you started.
Our courses are aimed at new teachers in the learning and skills sector (all post 16 education, including FE, adult and community learning, work-based learning, offender education) in England who are required to take qualifications which form part of the Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS) framework. So whether its learning about managing and responding to challenging behaviour or learning about the roles responsibilities and relationships in lifelong learning, the skills you will pick up in our Teacher Training Courses will help give you the skills and knowledge to help achieve success in the Education Industry. If you are thinking about doing a one of our Teacher Training Courses, and you’re in the Buckinghamshire area, please click below to find out details of the courses hosted at Aylesbury College.
All Teacher Training Courses:
- Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
- Level 4 Award in Education and Training
- Level 4 Award in the Internal Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
- Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
- Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
- Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training