Working With Children And Young People
Are you interested in working in a pre-school, as a child-minder or something similar? Then look no further than Aylesbury College for Childcare Courses to get you started.
These courses are aimed at those who are committed to the development of very young people. The College has developed an excellent reputation in this field, enabling progress to higher qualifications and into very rewarding careers. Whether its learning about the early years curriculum or Safeguarding and Promoting the Welfare of the Child and Family, the skills you will pick up in our courses will help give you the practical experience to help achieve success in the Childcare Industry.
Here at Aylesbury College we offer numerous Foundation Degrees in Childcare, as well as several diplomas. We also offer Apprenticeships in Children and Young Peoples Workforce, which allow you to gain a foundation in advanced practical skills whilst earning a wage and a recognised qualification.
- Foundation Degree In Early Years
- Foundation Degree in Educational Practice
- Level 2 Apprenticeship in Children and Young People’s Workforce
- Level 2 Apprenticeship in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Level 2 Certificate in an Introduction to Early Years Education and Care
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Level 3 Diploma in Early Years Education and Care (EYE)