Working With Children And Young People
Are you interested in working as a Resort Representative, Air Cabin Crew Member or something similar? Then look no further than Aylesbury College for courses to get you started.
The Travel and Tourism industry represents one of the world’s largest industries, estimated to be worth over £6 billion per year. Travel and Tourism for business or pleasure is a very competitive market and offers many opportunities for full and part-time careers. Our courses include airline crew and resort representative training. So whether its learning about travel and tourism support services or learning about the airline industry, the skills you will pick up in our courses will help give you the skills and knowledge to help achieve success in the Travel and Tourism Industry. If you are thinking about doing a one of our Travel and Tourism Courses, and you’re in the Buckinghamshire area, please click below to find out details of the courses hosted at Aylesbury College.
- Foundation Degree In Early Years
- Foundation Degree in Educational Practice
- Foundation Degree in Working with Children and Young People
- Level 1 Diploma in Caring for Children
- Level 2 Apprenticeship in Children and Young People’s Workforce
- Level 2 Apprenticeship in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Level 2 Certificate in an Introduction to Early Years Education and Care
- Level 2 Certificate in Children and Young People’s Workforce
- Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Level 3 Diploma in Early Years Education and Care (EYE)
- Level 3 Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching & Learning in Schools